Submission's a gift, always honor it!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat/Talk/Say hello. Keep it clean, this topic is not for sex, be respectful of others.

2 posters

Go down

Chat/Talk/Say hello. Keep it clean, this topic is not for sex, be respectful of others.  Empty Chat/Talk/Say hello. Keep it clean, this topic is not for sex, be respectful of others.

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:51 am

Chat/Talk/Say hello. Keep it clean, this topic is not for sex, be respectful of others.  Vanilla_zps4ltstb3b
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dominantsubmission4.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Chat/Talk/Say hello. Keep it clean, this topic is not for sex, be respectful of others.  Empty Re: Chat/Talk/Say hello. Keep it clean, this topic is not for sex, be respectful of others.

Post by Sinny Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Hello, I am Sinny. I am a submissive. not just a cookie cutter submissive, but one who knows what she wants. I am looking for a Dom who has Consistency, Control,Discipline/ punishments,good role play, and dedication. I always give 110% of my self and wish to find a Dom that can help me grow as a submissive.. One who likes long walks and short leashes

Sinny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum